Senior Controls Engineer - Holland
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/5/2020
END DATE 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
SENIOR CONTROLS ENGINEER
Our Controls Engineering teams are made of talented engineers who enjoy thinking outside the box with their team to solve practical problems with no standard solution. The projects we work on offer diverse experiences that strengthen and challenge individual and team skills, resulting in innovative solutions. We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a general love for learning. Sound good? Come think, solve, and create with us!
WHAT YOU LL DO: * Design, implement and document controls systems (electrical, software, pneumatic, hydraulic) for various types of automated equipment
* Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up and machine validation with the appropriate build and electrical teams
* Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer and/or Setpoint build specifications using standard techniques and approach
* Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of equipment
* Responsible for project deliverables as it relates to performance, timing and cost
NOTE: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
WHAT YOU LL BRING: * 5+ years related experience/training and bachelor s degree from a 4-year College/University in related engineering field.
* Willing to travel an average of 25%; domestic and international travel.
* 5+ years experience with PLC's, HMI, Robot, AutoCAD, Motion Control, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and/or Vision Systems
SKILLS YOU LL HAVE: * Exposure to industry, equivalent combination of education or experience
* Computer proficiency
OTHER DETAILS: * Travel to customer sites & other JR locations up to 30% of time
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia with over $600M in sales.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!