Automation/MES Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/7/2020
END DATE 8/24/2020
* The project that the candidate will be supporting is called MES PROJECT which stands for MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEMS
* Candidate will be supporting Automation group, helping with TESTING/GATHERING SAMPLES/ EXECUTING VARIOUS ENGINEERING PROTOCOLS/AND PROGRAMMING .
* Will help maintain and troubleshoot all manufacturing execution and process control system hardware and software ( DCS, MES, AND PLC SYSTEMS ) in support of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
* ELECTRICAL OR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE preferred, but in lieu of degree, will accept someone with related technical field experience (~7+ YRS).
* Jr to mid-level: will accept candidates with experience anywhere from 1-2 yrs with specific field/hands on Automation exp with a degree.
* Must have previous experience in a manufacturing or operations environment- Pharma experience preferred.
* Must have experience with the following Automation platform: DELTAV.
* If no DeltaV, must have strong Instrumentation and control panel hardware experience as required by the job.
* Designs, develops, and implements control strategies in support of new products and processes.
* Experience with various Automation systems/ validation practices (GAMP).
* Experience authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures, on-the-job-trainings, and other controlled documents.
* Experience in supporting small to medium-sized projects.
Malvern , PA
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YRS):