Assistant Line Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2018
END DATE 8/17/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic Math skills, ability to move/lift 50lbs
Read, write, and understand English.
Follow safety rules.
* Assist or operate the production line to meet quality, wastes, downtime, and production standards.
* May assign and guide production personnel.
* Assist or train other associates to work on the line (General Factory Workers).
* Complete required paperwork.
* Run production line in absence of the Line Operator.
* Assist in changeover, setups, and QC hourly audits.
* Make minor equipment adjustments.
* Follow safety and housekeeping standards.
* 1st Shift
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..