This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2018
END DATE 8/11/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob TitleAssociate
Job Description SummaryAssists in providing objective, impartial and unbiased opinions about the value of real property for a variety of clients and variety of intended users
Performs a variety of functions working under the supervision of a Senior Appraiser, including comprehensive and detailed market research, report writing and creating complex financial models.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Research comparable sales, listings and rentals
- Assist inthe construction of financial models including discounted cash flow
- Research benchmark ratesofreturn including cap rates and discount rates
- Assist inthepreparationofappraisals and other consulting reports that can assist the client with decision making
- Inspect property and interview market participants along with a Senior Appraiser
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE -
- Bachelorsdegree, preferably in business, finance, real estateor economics
- 3 yearsexperience appraising commercial real estate
- Goodwriting skills and attention to detail
- Basic proficiency inExcel,Wordand Argus
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.