Cash Vault - Coin Room Teller
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2018
END DATE 9/8/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of customer coin deposits brought to the facility via armored car. To prepare coin orders for delivery to the customers.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Process coin deposits in accordance to the specified customers requirements.
2. Efficiently and accurately prepare change orders for customers.
3. Perform necessary cleaning and maintenance of the processing equipment.
4. Report to work each day scheduled.
5. Assist in providing a safe, secure working environment following the security procedures required as a Dunbar employee.
6. Be flexible in work schedule to coincide with the fluctuating daily/weekly workflow.
7. Accurately prepare and distribute documents needed to report credit to the customer.
8. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.