This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2018
END DATE 9/6/2018
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Partnering with the Director, Total Rewards, the Compensation Manager is responsible for managing the Company s compensation programs, including salary, incentives, and sales compensation. Supports internal functions in all aspects of compensation, providing direction, guidance and thought leadership on compensation. Collaborates with HR leadership and Business leaders to provide knowledgeable and experienced consultative and analytical support of the company policies and Total Rewards Philosophy.
* Prepares and evaluates position descriptions, performs market pricings, assigns job bands and maintains the integrity of the compensation structure.
* Consistently review and analyze internal and external data to develop pay recommendations to ensure consistency, internal and external equity and advise HR Business Partner and Business leaders regarding individual pay decisions.
* Design, communicate, implement and manage compensation programs, including salary structure and incentive plan design.
* Lead annual compensation processes, including merit/salary planning and short term incentive plans.
* Prepare financial projections and analytics to support talent management, reward systems, budgeting, etc.
* Manage vendor relationships, surveys and company s participation in salary and variable compensation surveys.
* Participate in and/or purchases surveys to analyze market data, evaluate roles and ensure competitiveness of salaries and total compensation.
* Manages the bonus and merit process.
* Manages the Deferred Compensation Plan.
* Develops and maintains compensation related databases and systems (PayFactors) that support compensation programs through the organization.
* Researches compensation trends or data and provides collaborative input for budget development.
* Collaborates with Corporate and Division leaders on general compensation issues.
* Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
* Review and provide guidance on new hire offers.
* Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes.
* Lead and / or participate on special projects.
* Participate in development of compensation policies and procedures
* Proactively identify ways to improve, automate and/or streamline compensation processes
* Bachelor s degree required
* 4+ years relevant experience with the ability to manage and operate at both a strategic and hands-on level as needed
* CCP strongly preferred
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent strategic thinking and business judgment
* Strong communication skills, including verbal, written communications, as well as ability to interact with all levels of organization
* Advanced Excel skills and experience with HR software
* Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
People taking care of people. It s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
* Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
* Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
* Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
* Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
* Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
* Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
* Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.