This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2018
END DATE 9/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 80 years, Aircond has designed and delivered comprehensive HVAC solutions to businesses seeking to enhance their productivity and efficiency. Guided by three generations of family leadership, today Aircond delivers a full spectrum of facility services to single and multi-site clients, from HVAC service to complete operations and maintenance solutions.
Contract Administrator Job Summary:
The contract administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administrative management of the company's customer contract base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to the following -
* Ensure all contracts, rate structures, current rate and other pertinent details related to the contract are entered into the system.
* Review and analyze all new and renewal contracts for accuracy, valid schedules, budgets and appropriate equipment lists.
* Research and prepare analysis as necessary.
* Apply cost of living adjustments to renewing contracts.
* Partner with appropriate employees to address any contract discrepancies.
* Distribute renewal notices to appropriate employees as necessary. Perform system updates of contractual changes.
* Establish and maintain paper files of all contracts as well as other related documents.
* Maintain integrity of paper and/or electronic contract files. Establish and maintain a method to record contracts removed from paper filing system.
* Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner.
* Prepare and disseminate reports as necessary and/or requested.
* Ensure accuracy of contract billing. Partner with appropriate employees to resolve contract billing issues.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree preferred; high school or general equivalency diploma (GED) required.
* A minimum of three (3) years related work experience preferably in the HVAC, Service and Repair or Facility Maintenance industry.
* Effective computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs - Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Prior Lotus Notes experience and COINS knowledge a plus.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to read, interpret and analyze standard business communication and compose standard business correspondence.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships internally and externally.
* Strong results-orientation.
* Must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
#CB We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled