Customer Service Representative I - Claims Alert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2018
END DATE 9/7/2018
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Processes and inputs new first notice of loss claim assignments and inquiry calls following established intake scripts and client instructions. Handles escalated calls in accordance with client and department procedures.
* Input First Notice of Loss (FNOL) claims following established client intake scripts and instructions.
* Process escalated calls in accordance with client procedures.
* As appropriate, conducts emergency call outs to field adjusters via three way calls with client.
* Process emergency event calls following client procedures.
* Achieve and maintain proficiency with all client instructions and updates.
* Ensure all system application log in ID s and passwords are functional.
* Attain required call statistic performance according to center standards.
* Meet center standards on quality assurance call reviews.
* Provide excellent customer service to all internal team members and external customers.
* Maintain a working knowledge of the US Services organization.
* Assist with special projects or performs other duties as requested.
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
* High school diploma required. Some college preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with clients over the phone
* Strong computer and keyboard skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* A minimum of two years of customer service or administrative assistant experience, preferably in an insurance-related job.
People taking care of people. It s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
* Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
* Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
* Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
* Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
* Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
* Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
* Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.