Dispatcher - Scaffold
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2018
END DATE 9/5/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Dispatcher, you will manage Drivers to ensure prompt receipt and delivery of equipment from/to customers and other Sunbelt stores in accordance with company and DOT standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the direct management of employees who pick up and deliver of equipment.
* Manages the team s work and delegation, is accountable for the team s safety and performance; train team members on all assigned duties.
* Assist PCM in the following:
* Coordinating and ensuring the timely and accurate dispatch of rental equipment and tools to customers
* Creating and monitoring driver's schedules.
* Creating and monitoring receipt and delivery schedules for company equipment.
* Review daily and weekly driver logs in accordance with company and DOT standards.
* Perform daily truck inspections in accordance with company and DOT standards.
* Work closely with other store locations in order to assist them in meeting their customer s equipment needs.
* Handle customer complaints in a professional manner in order to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the customer and Sunbelt.
* Report problems to supervisor in a timely and accurate manner and follow-up to ensure problem resolution
* Provide adequate feedback to the Counter and Service Departments regarding the timely delivery and receipt of equipment.
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
* High School Education
* Working knowledge of the DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
* Customer Service & Dispatch training a plus
* At least two years prior knowledge of the applications of various construction/industrial equipment.
* Working knowledge of the delivery area.
* Able to effectively communicate.
* Lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Sit or stand for long periods of time
This description is not an all- inclusive description of all job duties. Job duties and responsibilities may be assigned which are not mentioned above at any time based upon the demands of the company. Essential functions and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific task assigned to the position.
GEAR UP FOR AN EXCITING CAREER!
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran