This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/21/2018
END DATE 12/10/2018
Stone Mountain, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Functions
* Remove cartons from machine, inspect, pack cartons, performs quality checks, and completes documentation
* Catches and inspects cartons coming off machine to ensure they are glued and formed properly
* Checks for defects by pulling stacks of cartons off machine, dropping stack on table, fanning out the stack and tapping
* Packs off product into case and tapes completed box closed per specification
* Palletizes as needed
* Checks level of glue on carton throughout shift and informs Glue Machine Operator/Feeder of any problems
* Documents maintenance report, log sheet, QA checks and production
* Provides relief for breaks as needed
* Keeps area and machine clean throughout shift
* Responsible for understanding and adhering to all GMP, safety, food safety, SQF, HACCP and food defense procedures (training will be provided)
* Any other reasonable request from management
* Must be flexible; willing to work other shifts, overtime and weekends
* Standing, walking, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) carrying (up to 50 lbs.), pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, visual acuity (Near and Far).
* Stack of carton typically weighing up to 35lbs pounds taken from press at waist level and packed in box.
* Possess a strong work ethic
* Desire to work additional hours (overtime).
* Two years or more of recent manufacturing or machine operator work experience & mechanical aptitude,.
* High School diploma or GED required
* Mechanical/technical aptitude
* Entry Level Computer skills
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.