General Helper/Laborer-Mini Door
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2018
END DATE 10/3/2018
NCI Building Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose: We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
Headquartered in Douglasville, Ga., DBCI continues as a leader in designing and manufacturing commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors and self-storage solutions. DBCI maintains its success by focusing on the key components of business: quality, product development and service.
DBCI's team of professionals strives for excellence in product quality, innovation, and customer service and satisfaction. DBCI was one of the first door manufacturers to use a silicon-polyester paint finish, which provides a 30-year warranty on film integrity and up to a 25-year warranty against chalking and fading.
General Helper duties to include:
- Work in a safe manner. Commitment to Behavioral Based Safety.
- Operates lift truck or uses hand truck, and various material handling equipment to move, convey, or hoist materials thru production processes.
- Uses hand tools, utility knives, staple guns, table saws, and punch presses in manufacturing processes.
- Uses computer to report daily production and print shipping labels.
- Assist in inventory of production materials and supplies.
- Assist with quality control, making sure that all finished good material is accounted for and in good condition.
- Keep plant and work area in a clean and orderly condition and notify supervisor concerning the need for repairs.
- Welding experience is a plus.
- Must pass background and drug screen
- Able to stand and walk 10hrs day and lift 80lbs regularly
- Able to work in non-climate controlled environment (hot, cold, rain, etc)
- Must be able to read/write and use tape measure
- Must be able to use computer for general production reporting
- Able to work overtime as needed in Afternoon and Saturdays
- 1-year Manufacturing Experience a plus
- Able to MIG weld is a plus
- Forklift experience a plus NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.