Line Operator Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2018
END DATE 8/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Leadership Able to work independently, Effective oral and written communications skills. Train other team members in their tasks and duties.
* Equipment Care & Troubleshooting - Verify all associated raw materials; Run all machine operations as required and perform changeovers when needed. Meet or exceed production and control quality weights; Capable of performing minor mechanical repairs; Capable of manipulating touch screen computer interface. Comply with specific responsibilities for equipment preventive maintenance, cleaning, inspection, and lubrications. Maintain equipment to a high level of cleanliness. Generate work requests for equipment deficiencies at the first sign of distress. Utilize root cause analysis (5 Why) on problems associated with their equipment.
* Reporting Accurately complete Daily Production sheet. Accurate details. Accurately count raw material scrap and complete the raw material Scrap Report Form. Ensure pallet number sequence sheet is accurately completed. Record the number sequence for pallet labels on Production Sheet and indicate which ones were scrapped.
* Set up/Change overs Change parts: Star-wheels, rails, filler head adjustments, label threading and batch code settings. Rinse lines & change filters. Recognize raw materials on line before start up.
* Series checks during production and Major Adjustments to Line Equipment
* Adhere to all Housekeeping and Safety Rules
* ZBS Engagement
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation..