MDA - LT Sourcer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2018
END DATE 9/21/2018
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), the quality leader in medical staffing, is a division of Cross Country Healthcare (CCH) and a leading locum tenens and physician staffing firm based in Norcross (Atlanta Metro), Georgia. Our corporate office provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our culture and people bring a wealth of experience, talent and enthusiasm to their jobs. MDA has earned the respect of our industry through our expertise and accolades, such as Inavero s Best of Staffing and was recognized in Staffing Industry Analysts Largest U.S. Locum Tenens Staffing Firms Top List.
Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates independently. Provide the best quality service to the job candidates through sourcing and selection.
* Generates leads for Recruiting Consultants by making outbound telephone calls (70) to candidates by using the company database
* Contacts candidates to qualify them and match them based on their availability and skills to current open orders
* Updating and verifying information in the company database on a consistent basis with pertinent information such as licensure, board certifications, and contact information
* Collaboratively works with assigned Account Manager to assist with business development of their clients to maximize opportunities and generate activity with candidates
* Covers for Recruiting Consultants as needed
* Achieves/exceeds monthly goals and targets by prospecting for new candidates
* Ability to communicate and deal effectively with others at all levels of the organization
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully without losing composure and compromising productivity
* Make competent use of recruiting tools (including networking, social media, and referral programs)
* Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to respond quickly to changes
* Professional and positive attitude
* Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
* Goal driven / Detail oriented
* Extreme sense of urgency
* Excellent customer service delivery
* Strong communication skills
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
* One-two years of experience in a related field desirable, but not required
* Personal computer knowledge including experience with MS Office software including Word, Excel and Outlook required
Medical Doctor Associates/Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Medical Doctor Associates/Cross Country HealthCAre is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Peachtree Corners, Georgia, United States