Marketing Events Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2018
END DATE 8/16/2018
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The Marketing Events Coordinator provides support for marketing and communication initiatives and contributing to communications strategies that evolve Crawford's brand strategy, equity, position and story. This includes message connectivity to an external and internal audience across various media platforms. The incumbent reports to the Events/ Trade Show Manager and assists with coordinating company sponsored events.
* Provides support for conferences and special events, such as town hall meetings, webinars, charitable events and employee team building events.
* Source, purchase and management of all promotional items as well as manage company s premium program through national vendor
* Provide social media support around conferences and new product launches
* Organizes and maintains a reference file of current collaterals.
* Contributes to writing and copy editing of materials developed for internal and external distribution around events and trade shows.
* Handles invoices relating to trade shows and events
* Provides assistance and support to the core global marketing team.
* Performs other duties and participates in special projects as requested.
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
* Experience working in an office environment, preferably in a marketing or communications function, or 3-5 years working in a similar function.
* College degree in marketing, communications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Superior PC skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Positive attitude.
* Establishes positive working relationships to enhance dealings with vendors and employees of all levels in the corporation.
People taking care of people. It s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
* Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
* Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
* Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
* Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
* Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
* Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
* Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.