Performance Consultant I "NATIONWIDE POSITIONS AVAILABLE"
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2018
END DATE 10/6/2018
This position is responsible for retention of all assigned clients. This involves coaching all account users in best practices to support clients in the attainment of their fixed operations goals. The DPS is responsible for managing and maintaining a relationship with assigned customers. Client satisfaction, retention and account growth are key metrics for success.
* To retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
* To partner with client to coach/teach/train fixed operations/service-drive best practices.
* To build relationships with key users & decision maker.
* To manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
* To ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
* To analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
* To proactively address at risk situations with client base.
* To schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
* To maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
* To effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
* To harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
* To wow clients with exceptional customer service and support.
* BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
* Generally 3 years of experience in related field
* Must possess a minimum of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience/background in dealership fixed operations.
* Comprehensive variable and fixed operations understanding of dealership processes
* Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
* Possess strong organizational skills.
* Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
* Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
* Ability to travel for in-store engagements as needed
* Experience of SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
* Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader , Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , VinSolutions , vAuto and Xtime , are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Minneapolis-701 4th Ave S
OTHER LOCATIONS: Maryland,US,MD,,|Nevada,US,NV,,|New Jersey,US,NJ,,|North Dakota,US,ND,,|North Carolina,US,NC,,|Wisconsin,US,WI,,|Virginia,US,VA,,|Texas,US,TX,,|South Dakota,US,SD,,|South Carolina,US,SC,,|Oregon,US,OR,,|Ohio,US,OH,,|New York,US,NY,,|Delaware,US,DE,,|Alabama,US,AL,,|Kentucky,US,KY,,|Indiana,US,IN,,|Illinois,US,IL,,|Michigan,US,MI,,
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 50 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.