Printing (Production) Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2018
END DATE 12/10/2018
Stone Mountain, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Functions:
* Specialization in Web and Flexo Printing for manufacturing environment
* Directs the printing production of all items at the lowest cost consistent with established specifications in terms of quality and quantity.
* Manages employees by establishing performance goals, allocating resources, and assessing performance.
* Provides leadership directed at continuous improvement in safety, quality / customer satisfaction, and productivity.
* Provides leadership and direction to production management and employees to continuously improve quality, reduce waste and increase throughput.
* Assists and supports Plant and Department managers in all aspects.
* Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
* Results driven individual with goals of advancing within the organization
* Experience with SAP preferred
* Foresight, creativity, sense of urgency, and good organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
* Visual Color Discrimination, the ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of colors
* Experience on Cerand press and multiple manufacturing flexo press machines
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* 10 years of supervisory experience in Web and Flexo printing industry
* 5-10 years manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.