This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2018
END DATE 9/13/2018
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhat are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and versatile Safety Consultant in the Mountain Region (ideally Colorado or Utah) to direct, develop, and oversee the general health and safety policies and of our organization. This position will travel to cover the territory of: CO, UT, WY, ID, NM and OK
Who are we?
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Assists field colleagues within their area on all safety and accident prevention issues
* Performs on-site evaluations on prospective clients that pose potential safety hazards and clients with accident frequency and severity concerns
* Assists the branch offices with safety and other pre-loss and procedural issues as they arise
* Provide safety services for clients in their area including monthly safety training and safety assessment
* Coordinate the area's behavioral based safety program including training, implementation and monitoring of the program
* Perform accident investigations as needed
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
EmployBridge does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
* 5+ years of safety related experience
* Knowledge of OSHA and Cal/OSHA regulations
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to set priorities, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks with attention to details
* PC skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled