Sales Resi Development Mgr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2018
END DATE 8/27/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
Work with the Sales Manager to ensure institutionalization and consistent application of the company's best sales practices, providing support, training and coaching in overall activity of branch sales and marketing teams as it relates to residential sales. Work with Area VP, Division Manager, Sales Manager and General/Facility Managers to develop sales and retention strategies to ensure that the objectives of the branch, as they relate to corporate objectives, are successfully achieved on a consistent basis.
* Develop and exhibit proficiency in industry products and services.
* Demonstrate proficiency in preparation and organization of residential sales presentations.
* Provide training and support to residential temporary sales representatives and customer service representatives (including, but not limited to: sales practices, discipline and technique; product presentation; products, services and industry materials; pricing; use of sales tools.)
* Recruit, interview, hire, and train both temporary and permanent residential sales representatives when and as needed.
* Assist in developing and implementing branch residential sales/retention strategies and plans that further the company's long-range goals.
* Develop strategic mapping of subdivisions within service area to include market share, rates, and services offered.
* Establish relationships with HOA and community leadership within the market area.
* Analyze residential competitor's pricing patterns as well as company's pricing and recommend pricing strategy to achieve desired results
* Prepare and present residential market plans and competitive strategies to include pricing models and bid preparation.
* Maintain thorough product knowledge in the residential line of business (including recycling, bulky waste, and yard waste services) and develop plans for new products, new product ideas and new services.
* Participate in the development of accurate monthly and annual sales projections and reporting.
* Manage any special projects as assigned by Management.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four (4) year college or university or equivalent year of experience
* Five to Seven (5-7) years experience in the waste industry including advanced knowledge of all product lines and equipment.
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of five (5) ) or more years experience in sales/marketing.
* Possess valid states driver's license.
Waste Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable employees to perform their jobs.