This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2018
END DATE 8/11/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob TitleSenior Administrator
Job Description SummaryResponsible to provide senior administrative support to the Industrial Practice Group, a team of high performing commercial real estate agents focused on providing end users with strategic support in their growth initiatives. This position requires exceptional customer service and the ability to interact with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization within a fast paced environment and varying degree of tasks.
The majority of duties are administrative with a focus on marketing and business development support.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Provide strategic support to the Industrial Practice Group
- Coordinate and assist with collecting, aggregating, and preparing data, while maintaining a client database
- Assist in the creation and/or optimization of Marketing materials (flyers, leasing proposals, case studies, marketing emails, etc)
- Utilize standard marketing-approved templates and graphics while assisting in the creation of presentation materials, etc.
- Assist with all aspects of meetings and manage active calendars for the Industrial Practice Group
- Maintain confidential department records and office files in accordance with internal company procedures
- Assist with development and implementation of policies and procedures impacting local office
- Coordinate travel and administer activities
- Provide backup coverage for Front Desk Administrator, when necessary
- Work independently and together within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Work effectively with senior leadership
- Code and submit office invoices to Accounting
- Perform special projects as required
- Prepare expense reports, obtain receipts as needed, and reconcile all credit card charges
- Assist with updating eCommunity and/or electronic property listings
- Sort, prepare, and deliver incoming/outgoing mail
- Proofread and correct spelling, grammatical, and layout errors
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of prior administrative office experience
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Suite
- Excellent phone and organization skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload and demonstrate leadership skills to support the entire office
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as professional role model to junior level office support staff
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
- May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
- Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.