This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2018
END DATE 9/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
* One year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
* Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Suite.
* Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
* Coordinate and coach theatre crew to perform the "essential functions" of their positions.
* Reinforce "Wardrobe 101" policy with theatre crew.
* Observe theatre crew performance and provide feedback to management for discipline and performance evaluations.
* Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
* Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
* Assist management with floor operations.
* Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, Guest Service, and arcade).
* Supply change as needed.
* Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
* Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
* Prepare deposits and banks.
* Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
* Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
* Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with final weekly document approval from a manager.
* Assist with inventory process.
* Resolve guest questions, concerns, and issues.
* Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
* Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Perform other duties as directed by management.
* Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, and nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC's goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.