Talent Acquisitions Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2018
END DATE 9/1/2018
Crawford & Company
Peachtree Corners, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
The Manager of Talent Acquisitions will be responsible for managing talent acquisition initiatives including candidate sourcing, employment marketing, complete life cycle recruitment process and assessment, hiring practices, metrics and reporting and process improvement.
* Manages the organization's talent acquisition function and oversees the talent acquisition team.
* Inspires the talent acquisitions team to achieve continuously increasing results; establishes clear, challenging goals and objectives that support the company s strategy, mission and values
* Develops a talent acquisitions team that is technically excellent in strategic sourcing, lifecycle recruiting, and creative problem solving through ongoing training, cross-training/job rotation and mentoring.
* Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of recruiting practices and procedures, and supervises and coordinates talent acquisition activities.
* Partner with Business Leaders to support and deliver upon the company s recruiting strategy.
* Proactively engage in departmental discussions to identify opportunities/needs for improvement, across all areas of recruitment.
* Manages and participate in the research, design, continuous improvement, and implementation of recruiting, onboarding, and HR processes and systems.
* Develops, extends and negotiates employment offers that align the input of business leaders and hiring managers.
* Supports hiring managers in the interviewing, orientation and on-boarding of new employees
* Implements talent programs, such as internships, diversity and inclusion programs, referral programs and apprenticeship program to cultivate a robust talent pipeline.
* Consults with management in reference to market conditions, hiring trends, and innovation in attracting top talent.
* With an in-depth understanding of the customers expectations, ensure that the quality of talent acquisitions and services is never compromised and best practices support business needs and legal requirements as outlined by state and federal government.
* Facilitate problem solving by ensuring that the necessary data and information is always considered in order to obtain the best results.
* Actively support talent acquisitions team development through professional designations, projects and expanded assignments.
* Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization s objectives
* Bachelor s degree is required; degree in business administration or human resources is preferred.
* Demonstrated success (5-7 years minimum) of high-volume staffing or recruitment experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience with internet sourcing and posting, career fairs, and various other recruiting sources is required.
* Previous recruiting experience within the insurance or claims processing industry is also preferred.
* Previous supervisor or management experience is a plus.
* Proven track record of building internal/external relationships, sourcing candidates and filling positions timely and compliantly.
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with an ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), the internet, job boards, social media platforms and application tracking systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively address job candidates and associates
* Ability to represent the company effectively in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
People taking care of people. It s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
* Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
* Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
* Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
* Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
* Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
* Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
* Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.