Truck Driver - CDL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/26/2018
END DATE 1/16/2019
Linde North America, Inc
TRUCK DRIVER - CDL
Job Location US-GA-FAIRBURN
# of Openings
Are you ready to take the lead*
The Linde Group, is one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $20.13B in 2017. But what makes us great is our people, because they make great things happen. Guided by integrity, Linde employees take pride in what they do, because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
At The Linde Group we identify ourselves with our products either working for the technical or medical gases business. Being a company with a long tradition in the gases business, we not only care about our customers and high quality products, but most importantly about our employees. While working with us, expect a safe workplace, high safety standards and a true commitment from our managers to safety.
What you will enjoy doing:
Our dedicated fleet runs bulk gases to customers and other delivery points throughout the assigned region.
* Up to $90,000 annually
* Performance Pay
* Sign-On Bonus
* Comprehensive Benefits Medical/Dental
* 401K with Company Match
* Flexible Schedules/Weekly Time at Home
* Paid Vacations
* Paid Orientation/Training
* Mobile Communication Platform
* Fast Apply and Processing
As one of our Bulk Transport Drivers, you ll be driving meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art vehicles while also professionally representing our organization to our customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles
* Following DOT, Linde standards, safety practices, and policies.
* Performing tasks required in loading and delivery including product transfer, quality analysis and documentation, and customer interaction.
Do you have what it takes*
* Minimum of 1 year tractor trailer driving experience with a good commercial and personal driving record
* Class A Commercial Driver s License with Tanker Endorsement
* Have or able to obtain Hazmat endorsements
* A high school diploma or GED Preferred
* Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
Apply today @ https://uscareers-linde.icims.com For more information call (877) 412-0541.
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a FriendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS