Vehicle Prep Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2018
END DATE 10/17/2018
The Vehicle Prep Specialist is a key contributor to the Tesla experience by preparing vehicles for customers, and working with teammates to find opportunities for continuous improvement and new ways of vehicle readiness. This position is responsible for the high-quality preparation of customer cars, washing vehicles, and preparing new customer delivery vehicles. Success requires a desire to work quickly and efficiently,be challenged, have a high level of accountability, and a personal satisfaction in doing a great job.
* Clean service, loaner, and gallery vehicles
* Clean vehicle exteriors and interiors in compliance with company standards
* Operate steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment
* Ability to spot check and manage paint correction onsite as needed
* Track schedules, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
* Communicate with various teams that are involved in the vehicle orientation process
* Manage inventory and reorder supplies, as needed
* Troubleshoot issues and escalate to management through appropriate channels when needed
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
* Valid driver s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proven track record of a great work ethic
* Demonstrated ability to be a team player
* Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.