Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/25/2019
END DATE 12/9/2019
Genuine Parts Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as working closely with production to achieve financial growth and profitability.
* Make sales development calls to existing and potential customers
* Establish and maintain business relationships with customers work closely with suppliers and customers to better understand and meet their individual needs and requirements
* Responsible for responding to and managing customer related issues including customer scheduled orders, expedites, corrective actions, and finished good design changes
* Learn and promote company products and services
* Provide feedback to management and Marketing regarding customer needs and concerns
* Maintain detailed customer contact information and related daily sales activities within SAP
* Maintain customer contact information for lead generation purposes
* Review account activities (calls/e-mail/mailings/fax) frequency to ensure accounts are actively managed and reflect changing customer and company needs
* Strategize with team members on ways to improve sales figures and identify the benefits of products and services for the customer
* Associate's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education
* Minimum of two years sales experience (inside, field, telesales)
* Ability to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
* Innovative, proactive, and self-directed
* Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* SAP business software experience is a plus
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://genpt.contacthr.com/73268632.jpg /