This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/31/2019
END DATE 1/24/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Prep Cook Station Attendant prepares all cold food items. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
* Keeps all walk-ins in pantry and Garde Manger area clean.
* Has everything in place for day s business for banquets and outlets.
* Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
* Works according to priorities for restaurant.
* Assigns list for night pantry and relates information to the night chef.
* Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
* Food & Beverage Experience preferred.
* Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work weekends/holidays.
* Food Handler certification required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...