Manager, Unified Communications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2019
END DATE 2/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANHATTAN DESIGNS, BUILDS AND DELIVERS MARKET-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS FOR LEADING COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD. WE HELP DRIVE THE COMMERCE REVOLUTION WITH UNMATCHED INSIGHT AND UNRIVALED TECHNOLOGY, CONNECTING FRONT-END REVENUE AND RELATIONSHIPS WITH BACK-END EXECUTION AND EFFICIENCY OPTIMIZED ON A COMMON TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM. THIS PLATFORM-BASED APPROACH IS ENABLING LEADING COMPANIES ACROSS THE GLOBE TO PUSH POSSIBLE BY GETTING CLOSER TO CUSTOMERS AND ACHIEVING REAL-WORLD RESULTS.
The MANAGER, UNIFIED COMMUNICATION (UC) is a member of the Global Technology Services team. This role is responsible for leading the operational support and service delivery of an enterprise level UC environment that includes WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams, Microsoft teams, and other cloud-based UC applications. In addition, the Manager will work closely with our collaboration support team to ensure a seamless user experience from desk, to huddle space, to meeting room to boardroom while using these UC platforms. She/he must be self-motivated, and must be able to work well in a fast paced, results focused, geographically dispersed, and virtual team environment
* 5-7 years in a technical leadership role supporting both on premise and cloud-based platforms
* 5+ years configuring and supporting complex Cisco solutions
* Experience must include Unified Communications Manager, Communications Manager Express, Unity, Unity Express, Unity Connection, Cisco Voice Gateways, and Unified Presence Server and Communicator.
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* CCIE or CCNP - Collaboration or equivalent work experience
* Microsoft O365 certified or equivalent
* Contact Center Express
* Cisco Communications Manager
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Primarily responsible for the design, configuration and administration of Cisco UC and telephony systems
* Needs to have managed or lead a small team of engineers
* Utilize Cisco network management software and hardware to identify and correct problems with the voice communications equipment and provide configuration and problem resolution support for the company's Voice platforms
* Manage projects with vendors, to install equipment for new and renovation facilities
* Evaluate with engineering team and assist with implementing new technologies for UC and explore options on programming required to monitor and maintain Voice platforms
* Lead efforts to diagnose and resolve complex system configuration, production and deployment problems
* Identify and lead equipment, software, and firmware updates as recommended by industry standards
* Research and investigate new and current UC tools; Work with architecture team on platform recommendations and perform testing in a lab environment
* Train and assist Sr. Technology resources, for site implementation and UC platform troubleshooting
* Build, maintain, and promote strong technical documentation
* Maintain current knowledge of the rapidly changing collaboration technology market.
MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGIES IN THE INDUSTRY. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PROMOTING A CULTURE THAT ENCOURAGES OPEN MINDS, FOSTERS SUPERIOR COMMUNICATION AND CREATES OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH. WE ARE PROUDLY AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR STATUS AS A VETERAN. IN THE UNITED STATES, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES PARTICIPATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION PROGRAM (E-VERIFY) OPERATED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION. PARTICIPATION IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM ALLOWS MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES TO CONFIRM THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY OF ALL NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES AFTER THE EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM (FORM I-9) HAS BEEN COMPLETED.