Healthcare Benefits for Veterans
Veterans have access to resources within their state to assist with injuries, disability and other health–related issues, including mental health. For more information, access the links below.
- Healthcare Resources by State – The Department of Veterans Affairs offers access to health clinics for veterans in each state. To connect with a medical center in your area, visit here.
- Accommodating Wounded Warriors – The National Resource Directory provides veterans with access to information on equipment, adaptive devices and computer software and hardware that can help veterans with everyday tasks and education, as well as training–related activities. For more information, visit here.
- Veteran Benefits Administration – Veteran Benefits Administration facilities are available to veterans in each state. To view regional offices for your state, visit here.
- Veterans Health Administration – Find a VA Health Care System, Outpatient Clinic, Community Based Outpatient Clinic or a Vet Center in your state. Visit here.
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program Locator – To find a SUD Program in your area, visit here.
To view all Federal Health Care Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors, visit here.